Justin D. Holm
I was born in Utah, but grew up here in Arizona. I am a second-generation attorney who learned to love the law early. I volunteer as a Scout Master for a local Boy Scouts of America troop. So when I am not in the office, you’ll probably find me hiking or camping throughout Arizona.
Areas of Practice
Trial and appellate practice in personal-injury and insurance litigation, including construction-defect, complex commercial litigation, municipal liability, vehicle accident, premises liability, § 1983 actions, declaratory actions and bad-faith; municipal contract consultation; business-formation consultation; and probate.
Memberships & Associations
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Colorado State Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Arizona College of Trial Advocacy
- Construction Section, State Bar of Arizona
- Construction Law Section, State Bar of Colorado
- American Bar Association
- J. Reuben Clark Law Society
License & Admissions
- State of Arizona, 2007.
- State of Colorado, 2015.
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
- United States Circuit Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- University of Toledo College of Law, 2006.
- Arizona State University, 2004.
- Working Effectively with Subrogations, Reimbursements, Liens & Privileges – May 18, 2012.
- AV™ Preeminent® rated by Martindale Hubbell: June 2014 – Represents the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards.