I was born in Pocatello, Idaho, but grew up in the small town of Shelley, Idaho, which is home to the world famous Spud Day celebration. My wife Melinda and I have four children, Payton, Jackson, Luke, and Grady. We love to spend time together as a family and always look forward to our annual migration to Idaho and visiting our two favorite National Parks, Grand Teton and Yellowstone. I love the outdoors. I try my best to consume most free time with fly fishing, hunting, horseback riding, and camping, but with a busy family I do not always get my way.
Areas of Practice
Civil litigation, including trial and appellate work, from beginning to disposition.
Memberships & Associations
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Arizona State Bar Association
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys (ADTA)
Licenses & Admissions
- State of Arizona, 2006; United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
- University of Denver College of Law; Juris Doctor, 2005.
- Utah State University, Finance, 2001.
AV™ Preeminent® rated by Martindale Hubbell: Represents the highest rating in legal ability and ethical standards