Born and raised in the Sunflower state, I am an avid Kansas City sports fan. My first stop whenever I return home is always a local KC barbeque restaurant. My family back in Kansas is a big part of my life and has been extremely influential in helping me realize my goal of becoming an attorney. Law school brought me to the Grand Canyon state and the wonderful people of Arizona have kept me here. Outside of work, you will likely find me and my family at a local dog park or Valley sporting event.
Areas of Practice
Trial practice in personal injury and insurance litigation, including vehicle accidents, insurance coverage, insurance bad faith, government liability, professional liability, premise liability, product liability, and construction defect law.
Memberships & Associations
- State Bar of Arizona
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
Licenses & Admissions
- State of Arizona, 2014
- United States District Court for the District of Arizona, 2014
- Arizona Summit Law School, Juris Doctor, 2013
- Park University, Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 2010